Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Girlfriend... Im just asking.. When you looking for a man.... does that include his babymama too?

Girlfriend I'm Just asking.... Does Baby mama Drama come with the territory of dating?

It seems like Now-a-days EVERYBODY got a kid.
with that said when your single and ready to mingle you find yourself bumping into more men with kids and fewer without --- What do you do?

Is this something that women need to get use to or should we Tie up our shoe laces and go on a MASSIVE MANHUNT for the small percentage of men over 25 years old without children.

In my opinion " the kids" aren't the problem.... Its everything that comes along with it.

First and foremost if your dating a man with a child ---get it through your head from jump honey... The number one spot in his life is already taken... you may be a STRONG second but...still not #1,

Secondly, if your a single woman without kids over the age of 24 ... More then likely your without children by choice so you have to look into yourself and see if being in a relationship with a pre-made family is what your looking for.

Last but FAR FROM LEAST.... the potential drama... Relationships are HARD enough as it is.... Do you really need to add a baby mama to the equation?
Not saying every baby mom is Crazy, Deranged and a stalker BUT we all know and have heard our share of HORROR stories.
So do you chance having to deal with some woman..shooting you the evil eye because your with the father of her child. Or using the child to do disrespectful things such as Dropping by your mans house unexpectedly or calling his phone real late.
And more then likely if she is confronted about it she'll say something like " The baby wanted to talk to him... The baby needed something".

Hmmmm.... I personally DON'T need no extra strain on my relationships...cause i can bring my own drama LMAO :)


So I'm just asking girlfriend... Is baby mama drama and kids apart of dating men in 2010?






7 comments:

  1. Girl I know what you saying!! Although I agree with all of your points I'm on the find myself on the fence when it come to this topic. As far as being "#2" in his life I am experiencing that right now firsthand. Don't get me wrong he's a great father, but at the end of the day he has experienced the first milestones with his child not "our" child. I feel that a man can make you feel important, but if he's a real man he will make his child #1, and from a woman stands point who didn't have her daddy in her life I can appreciate that from a man. So I may sound a little crazy, but I if it comes to his child I don't mind being "#2". On the other hand there's a thin line between doing for your child and doing for your "baby momma". I agree with point two I don't have kids because I don't want to be a BABY MOMMA, I'm MRS. RIGHT material; (I didn't abort any either). As far as "baby momma drama" it's up to the man to check his "baby momma"! Because if I have to check that @$$ oh HONEY it's gonna be on and popping. If a man respects you and there's nothing going on with his "baby momma" then he will not have a problem putting her in her "place"! Well to answer that question at hand; No, baby momma drama and kids are not part of the dating equation. It depends on who you are dating, at the end of the day. I don't want a COPY and PASTE family, but if he can keeps his baby momma in check, and I LOVE HIM, I'm willing to improvise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing question...unfortunately, complications are a part of life.

    If women would take enough time to get to know a man -before they get so serious that feelings & sex are involved- they could see habits and patterns.

    At that point, they can then choose to live with or choose to live without all the extra baggage & blessings. All in all, women give up too much too quickly and end up settling for the "drama" because they chose not to be patient.

    Lets raise the standard ladies...stop listening to these desperate lyrics in songs and start treating ourselves like the beautiful creation God made!

    For more from WOWPower, Walking on Water with Caron Spence visit www.wowPower.biz

    I love you all and hope to see you live better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ LOUDELINE.... I SEE YOUR POINT OF VIEW... AND I UNDERSTAND IT.
    @ POWERBIZ... THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT AND I THINK YOUR EXACTLY ON POINT. WOMEN NEED TO RAISE THEIR STANDARDS AND NOT EXCEPT SO MUCH FOOLISHNESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. IF YOUR IN LOVE WITH THE MAN AND YOU TWO ARE BUILDING A FUTURE TOGETHER AND YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT COMES ALONG WITH THE PACKAGE AND NOTHING CAN TEAR YOU TWO APART THAN ACCEPT. LEAVE IT UP TO GOD AND EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FIND. WHO SAYS THAT THE NEW GIRLFRIEND ISN'T PLANNING TO HAVE A CHILD WITH HIM IN THE FUTURE. IT MIGHT BE ONE HAPPY FAMILY!!! LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is definitely a part of it, and a lot of these babymamas out here, like you said, can't handle the fact that someone is with the father of their child. And when he stops answering the phone as much and becoming unavailable, she gets upset and starts more drama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is #1, but for simplification, let's put Him aside for a moment

    Wife is #1
    Children #2

    Revised order (for dealing with society now a days)
    Wife and children are BOTH #1

    I really don't think someone consider being the wife of a man with a child if after they are married, the child will still be #1. Wife and children are on equal fitting. Some might even argue that the wife comes first, then children.

    Ideally, your wife would be the mother of all your children and if she produced those children then surely she should be a higher priority than the children she produced. However, when you are dealing with a man who has a child with another woman, it gets complicated, which is why my revised order of priority is to put them on equal footing.

    Another argument for why a wife should be #1: Years, later when that child is grown they will leave the nest and have their own life and their own family and their own marriage. And usually, they put their marriage before their parents. And who will be left? Hopefully, ideally, the wife will still by your side as your lifetime companion. Therefore, she should be number #1, or, at the very least, she should be the same as your children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ DANCER 777 ... that is another way to look at things... I can understand that view. Thanks for Chiming in with ya 2 cents...
    @Mlee006 ... we all have seen that situation unfold also....

    ReplyDelete