Saturday, May 22, 2010

Girlfriend... Im just asking...Do you know if he is into you?

GirlFriend I'm just Asking.... Do you know the signs that he is just not that into you??

So many beautiful and intelligent women don't know the signs....

First thing that you got to understand is... Just because you are an attractive woman doesn't mean you are every mans CUP OF TEA.
Trust me for the most part everyone has a type , physically and mentally so just cause you a Lil HOTTIE doesn't quiet secure you a spot with every man you set your eyes on.

Now that you understand that.... Here are some KEY things to take note of when dealing with a guy.

A.) How quickly does he respond to your Text , Email, Phone call, Instant message or BBM...
If a dude is into you he will always make time for you.... plain and simple if your a PRIORITY... he will act accordingly. I know, I know... everyone is busy now days. I should know I work two-jobs, a gym regiment, family and blog and if I'm into someone the moment they contact me i will at least take 30 seconds to respond to them in an appropriate manner.
When a dude is not into you.. you will notice... he takes hours to respond to text, phone calls or emails etc. And when he does respond you get a DRY answer.... Real short... nothing special.

B.) Have you met any of his family friends or anyone in his inner circle?
When you truly like someone -- you cant wait to introduce them to the IMPORTANT people in your life. best friends , family members and co-workers.
if you have been talking to a guy for some time and you haven't met anyone of some relevance-- then to him... your either replaceable.... no one of importance or he doesn't find you worthy enough to meet these people.. KEY SIGN that you are either the side chick or the shone.

C.) How are things in the bedroom.... The saying goes that the interaction in the bedroom is a true reflection of the relationship.
So if he is only having sex with you at his convenience.. and he really isn't pleasuring you.. it more of a YOU BETTER GET YOURS -- BEFORE I GET MINE type thing... honey he just ain't that into you.
If a man considers you his woman... He takes pleasure in satisfying your every need in the bedroom... But if he is just trying to beat you down and take you home... KEY SIGN you are just the jump off.


D.) LAST BUT NOT LEAST..... Does he know you? Does he know whats going on in your life?
If a man doesn't care about you.... more then likely he doesn't stay on the phone long enough or in your presence long enough.. to hear about your goals, struggles, good times or bad. Personally i think this is one of the most IMPORTANT signs in dating... If a man cares about you... he cares about ALL of you... so that means... he wants to hear about your day... he cares about ya future goals.. and he is interested in what makes you smile...
Now when you have been talking to a man for months and he cant name your favorite food, color, or perfume.... that's a problem.

Girlfriend.. you must know the SIGNS in DATING... so you are not left wondering.... why isn't this working out .. when the signs were right there from the beginning... you gotta see things for what they are .... and make the decision on whether that's what you want or not.
DON'T BE AFRAID TO LET GO!!!!

6 comments:

  1. The men give you all the signs, and women choose to ignore it. For the most part, they even tell you, but for some reason some women think that they're the LIL HOTTIE that can change him...NOT! Ladies he's told you, I'm not looking for a girlfriend..he only calls you when he wants to see you(booty call) and if he text's you all the time and can't even have a conversation with you!! He's just not that into you!! Ladies.. listen to what the men are saying..they'll tell you they DON'T want.. they sait it..THEY TELL YOU they don't want to be married or they'll say, maybe one day, things like that! they don't want anymore kids, they only want what they want! Ladies STOP ignoring the signs..and STOP letting these dudes put you in their ROTATION!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS GODIVA... FOR YA INPUT... AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR INPUT... YOUR RIGHT... LADIES NEED TO STOP LETTING DUDES PUT THEM IN THEIR ROTATION... SMH!! I SEE IT FIRST HAND ALL THE TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonny, you made some great points but I’d like to offer a male’s perspective if I can. Don’t get all Remy Ma on my white ass, you know I’m one of your biggest followers. When I’m at work I make my 8-year old daughter text me your posts 160 characters at a time. She’s showing signs of focal dystonia in her hand but I’m not worried- we’ve got a self-propelled corn harvester. Anyway, here’s my take on your key ideas:
    A) If a man doesn’t text you within 30 seconds don’t give up on him. It doesn’t mean he’s not into you. It could mean he’s taking a piss. Or he’s getting a beer. Or he’s changing the channel. Or he’s trying to figure out how the fuck he’s supposed to respond to the “lol ” text you sent.
    B) Maybe you haven’t met any of his friends because you look like the offspring produced by Lloyd and Rah Digga.
    C) Just because your man gets his before you get yours doesn’t mean he’s not into you. Guys are built differently than girls. We’re designed to ejaculate at will. I could probably jerk off while riding a horse through a dust storm. My ex-wife didn’t mind much, it was more of a “I get mine before you get the cap off the astroglide.”
    D) If you’re telling your man your future goals and in his head he’s trying to figure out if your sister would put her pussy on his sideburns, it doesn’t mean he’s not into you. You could just be boring as fuck, so don’t lay the blame on the man. And none of that favorite food, color, perfume shit matters unless you’re going on the Newlywed Game. If he knows you’re allergic to peanuts and you hate anal, throw a ring on his finger. He’s a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nillawafer I enjoy reading your post. You are a great catch. The ladies don't know what they're missing. Now to answer the question. The signs are usually very obvious, so why hang on? I think it is a combo of low self esteem, desire to "save" someone and the inability to tune in to others feelings. Some people just can't see what's in front of their face. If a guy never goes out with you, is not interested in your life and only has sex with you. You are not his girlfriend. He is not going to miraculously marry you. you're just a sex partner until something better comes along. Women need to know when to let go and stop wasting their time on losers. Save yourself for when "the one" comes along you'll be ready for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Addie... I appreciate the kind words. Next time you're in Iowa (via kidnapping, plane crash, tornado, or whatever else might bring you here) I'll let you shuck my corn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be sure to let my kidnappers know and see if they would be willing to let me make a pitstop, after all if they are willing to inconvenience me they should expect the same from me in return. Not thinking I'm going to be on any planes soon. I prefer not being molested in public, plus I don't drive drunk and prefer anyone else driving or piloting me somewhere to show the same restraint. Its not much to ask for.

    ReplyDelete