Monday, May 17, 2010

Girlfriend.... Im Just Asking.... Have you ever wished you could take your pussy back?

Girlfriend... I'm just asking... have you ever regretted sleeping with someone?

I'm pretty sure all women have gone through it or will go through this situation.
The situation in which if you could turn back the hands of time you would have kept your panties on. Well it happens to the BEST of us .... trust... me it is an unfortunate case of Trial and Error.

Sometimes as human beings we get caught up in Superficial stuff... that at the end of the day ain't worth shit. So We see this guy he is Physically attractive..... Or he seems to be Financially Stable or maybe he is the Hottest guy in the club, in your neighborhood or at work...and we focus on the stuff that has NO REAL SUBSTANCE and that's when the regret comes into play.

Sistahs we let these men into our bedrooms and between our legs because we are in love with their material or physical beauty before even getting to know him....

Ohhhh... he got a good job... and a nice car.... Let me give him some....
Ohhh... He got got a Great Body and good hair.... Let me give him some...
Ohhh.... Every girl in here is sweating him... but he is looking my way... Let me give him some...

These simple sometimes overlooked steps is how we end up selling ourselves short and regretting the next action....... SEX!!!!!!!

So what ! He's HOT and got a nice car... Turns out he's a DOUCHE BAG!!! Shit!.... now we're upset -- because we gave the goods to a selfish, self-centered, immature dude because he was 6'4 in a Range Rover....SMH!!


These are just some clear examples of the old school saying "EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS AIN'T GOLD".....

Trust me I've learned the HARD way when it comes to these situations....

So... Girlfriend my advice to you is that.... Before you give up the cookies... make sure you really get to know him... because you could be Blinded by the Biceps and that will just leave you wondering.... Why did i give him some??? and... Damn! i wish i could get it back.

2 comments:

  1. I’m going to be honest here; your post was slightly misleading. My ex-wife took everything in the divorce…. Even Jefferson, my tabby cat. Upon reading the title of this post, I thought of how much I would have loved to trade one of the kids to get my Jefferson back, but then I realized my misunderstanding.

    Although I’m probably not in the demographic that this post was intended for, being a middle-aged male who has seen fewer pussies than a dog shelter, I’m sure I can offer something to the conversation. While it may seem that you’re struggling to find the best guys through “Trial and Error,” you should be blessed that you’re sleeping with that many people. For me it’s more like “Trial and Face Maximum Jail time for Prostitution.”

    What’s wrong with smacking buttcheeks with a man simply because he’s the hottest guy in the club? A girl once slept with me to avoid a lawsuit after I found out she had been stealing my ValPak coupons. No regret there for either of us. Although I regret not suiting my man up in some armor or a plastic bag. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Even if the man with the nice car or the 47th largest farm in Iowa turns out to be a douche bag, he still satisfied your sexual hunger. Or in my case, warmed it up until the rechargeable batteries were finished charging.

    There’s no need to run through his resume before sleeping with him. If he has a dick and doesn’t live in the woods, go for it. You girls need to let loose and have fun… don’t ask too many questions. When I’m out on the prowl and find a potential candidate all I ask is: Will she tip the tractor? Is my ex-wife here? Can she break a $20? No regrets. Just a broken box spring and some bruised ribs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It goes both ways, but you live and learn. i've regretted plent of women i've slept with but so be it, the past is the past and I can't take it back. Eventually I'll find the right one. Ladies just look at it from my perspective. I never ask how many guys a female been with because, I don't wanna know or care and two, I actually thank every guy from your past because that's where you developed your bedroom skills and I enjoy the benefits now lol And on the real, your experiences is what makes you the person you are today. Regrets in life can be positive experiences if you learn from them. For women who regret dating certain guys, analyze how you feel for him and what signs did you miss that would of showed you that he was an a-hole. Once you figure out where you went wrong just make sure it don't happen again and you will be ok.

    ReplyDelete